- T's and C's
- Family unit to not consist of more than 2 adults and 2 kids
- Self-Catering Accommodation
- All video's that are submitted becomes the property of Ons Dorpshuis Guesthouse and will be used in our online marketing and social media campaigns
- Bookings are essential and accommodation is subject to availability
- Good day to all family, friends, clients, guests, service providers and other stakeholders
- It is with a positive and joyful heart that we can now share the good news.
- We have successfully registered as an ESSENTIAL SERVICE in RUSTENBURG!
- We are therefore allowed to provide food and accommodation to those who are also by law allowed to work and or serve during this period of lockdown.
- We are allowed a compliment of skeleton staff on site.
- All these individuals will not be allowed to travel and will be in ‘lockdown’ with us.
- They will stay on our premises.
- This will allow us to manage risk better.
- Any guest here with us will also have the choice of NOT having anyone entering their units if they would prefer it that way.
Naturally, with the time on our hands and the low occupation,
we will be in the perfect position to embark on the ‘Disinfection and Spring Cleaning Effort’ of a lifetime!
To confirm and validate a booking, we will require proof of compliance and will request a copy of your CIPC certificate.
In the light of the hampered and compromised administrative processes of everyone, travel orders,
vouchers and pre-payment arrangements will have to be in place when making bookings.
We truly believe, that this too will pass and we want to assure you of our continued passion for what we do and of our loyalty towards you!
Ons Dorpshuis…. YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD!